Skip to content
Right To Work Gives Freedom Back To Employees.
Unions Will Do Anything To Take That Freedom Away.
- Voters voiced their support for Right to Work when they voted for a pro-Right to Work governor and state legislature.
- In February our state lawmakers kept their promises when they passed and signed Right to Work into law.
- Now unions want to take freedom away from employees by using dirty tricks to overturn the Right to Work law.
- No one should be forced to join a union and pay dues that support out-of-step progressive causes.
- Unions want to empower their political agenda. Right to Work empowers individual employees.